From now until 31 December 2021, enjoy the following privileges at K11 ART MALL when you spend with your ICBC Credit Card:
Reward 1: Tourists Privileges #^
Customers can receive a complimentary K11 e-Tourist Pass by presenting your ICBC Credit Card to enjoy promotional offers and benefits at designated K11 ART MALL merchants.
Reward 2: KLUB 11 Gold Membership Reward#^
Become a KLUB 11 Gold Card Member upon accumulated same-day spending of HK$4,000+ at K11 ART MALL to enjoy exclusive offers and privileges.
Reward 3: Complimentary Art Experience#*
Present your ICBC Credit Card to enjoy a complimentary visit to art exhibitions at chi K11 art space, B2/F, K11 ART MALL.
Promotion Period: From now till 31 December 2021 (Both days inclusive)
Redemption Hours: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Redemption Counter: KLUB 11 Koncierge, 3/F, K11 ART MALL
#Applicable to credit cards (“ICBC Credit Cards”) issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited and/or Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (the “Bank”).
^Offers are available on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
+ Obtain at least 1 eligible receipt or a maximum of 4 eligible receipts with the same ICBC Credit Card on the same day. (Each receipt should contain a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s))
*Complimentary entry to designated exhibitions are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Customers must register as K11 Artist KLUB members to enjoy this offer. chi K11 art space may be closed from time to time between exhibitions, for maintenance or other private events. Please visit K11’s official website: hk.k11.com/ before visiting.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Reward offer (the “Reward”) is valid from now to 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive).
2. “Reward 1: Tourists Privileges”: During the promotion period, ICBC Credit Card customers can receive the K11 e-Tourist Pass for free to enjoy the promotion offers and benefits of designated merchants at K11 MUESA by presenting their ICBC Credit Card. Limited supply while stock lasts. For details, please refer to website: https://touristcard.k11.com/artmall/
3. “Reward 2: KLUB 11 Gold Membership Reward”: During the Promotion Period, cardholders of the Bank can use their ICBC Credit Cards at K11 Art Mall and accumulated HK$4,000 with at least 1 eligible receipt or a maximum of 4 eligible receipts with the same ICBC Credit Card on the same day are eligible for KLUB 11 Gold Card membership to enjoy exclusive KLUB member offers and rewards. (Each receipt should contain a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s).) Limited supply while stock lasts.
4. Reward 3: Complimentary Art Experience”: Complimentary entry to designated exhibitions are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Customers must register as K11 Artist KLUB members to enjoy this offer. chi K11 art space may be closed from time to time between exhibitions, for maintenance or other private events. Please visit K11’s official website: hk.k11.com/ before visiting.
5. Cardholders must redeem above reward(s) at designated redemption counter located at K11 Art Mall during redemption hours on the same transaction day. Late redemption will not be accepted. Cardholders must present the original copies of valid machine-printed merchant sales invoices, corresponding ICBC Credit Cards sales slips, together with the ICBC Credit Cards bearing the same card number on the sales slips to redeem above reward(s). Cardholders can only redeem above reward(s) the K Dollar and/or gift after the above documents have been verified successfully by staff at K11 Art Mall. Cardholders must redeem in person and staff at K11 Art Mall reserves the right to ask for identity proof for verification purpose.
6. Each eligible receipt can only be used for redemption once. All eligible receipts that have been used for redeeming the reward(s) will be marked. Such marked eligible receipts cannot be used again in the Offers or for redeeming any other gifts or privileges in other promotional activities at K11 Art Mall (except the redemption of KLUB Points and car park privileges).
7. The spending amount of eligible receipt is calculated in terms of each set of ICBC Credit Cards card number and will only include the actual spending amount (only include the net payment amount after deduction of discount, privileged coupons or cash coupons). The transaction amount by the principal and supplementary card under the same cardholder cannot be combined.
8. During the redemption, staff at K11 Art Mall has the right to make photocopies of the machine-printed merchant sales invoices and record the cardholder's name, part of the ICBC Credit Card card number (the first 12 digit of ICBC Credit Card card number) and information on machine-printed merchant sales invoices and sales slips. The personal information collected will only be used for this promotion. Provision of the above information by the cardholders represents that cardholders agree to the collection and understand the purpose of collection. All personal information collected will be destroyed after the Promotional Period.
9. The Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts or offers.
10. Above reward(s) will not be re-issued in case of loss or damage. Above reward(s) cannot be cancelled, changed, transferred, refund or exchanged for cash under any condition once it is issued.
11. Cardholders have accepted and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Offers, if he/she redeemed above reward(s).
12. In case of fraud or abuse, the Bank and Hong Kong Island Development Limited reserve the right to disqualify the cardholders immediately and retain the right for legal action. The Bank, K11 Concepts Limited and K11 Loyalty Program Limited reserve the right to get back above reward(s) due to the disqualification of the cardholder’s eligibility for redemption.
13. The Bank and K11 Concepts Limited shall not take any responsibility for any disputes related to the Offers mechanism.
14. The Bank is not the supplier of the products/ food/ services, and has no liability for any matters relating to any such products/ food/ services. The use of the products/ food/ services shall be subject to the relevant terms and conditions set by the merchants. ICBC Card holder should contact the relevant merchants direct if there is any complaint or dispute.
15. The Bank and K11 Concepts Limited may alter or terminate this promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
16. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!