From 14 - 18 August, enjoy Korean delicacies at The Jang with 20% off* select dishes! With their contemporary take on traditional dishes, The Jang breathes new life into Korean history and culture, while offering savoury treats to beat the summer heat!
Jumbo Seafood Chicken Pot (14 Aug)
One Korean custom is to eat hot chicken soup during Sambok, the 3 hottest days of the lunar year! This hearty soup will give you energy and nutrition to battle the heat.
Cold Jokbal (15 Aug)
This cool dish combines tender pig trotters with crab sticks, seafood, and shredded vegetables, all seasoned in sweet-and-spicy pomelo soy sauce.
Cold Seafood Jjampong (16 Aug)
Handmade noodles are served in cold beef broth along with seafood, braised beef, and mixed vegetables.
Wando Abalone Porridge (17 Aug)
This delectable congee features whole and sliced abalones from the waters of Wando, South Jeollanamdo, stewed with carrot, onion, potato, and pumpkin.
Tongyeong Oyster Porridge (18 Aug)
Fresh oysters delivered from Korea stewed in porridge base with carrots, onions, potatoes and small pumpkin, which brings rich seafood flavour.
Location: 107, 1/F, K11 Art Mall
Opening Hours: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
*This offer cannot be used at the same time as other discounts or discount vouchers.
Terms and conditions apply.
From 3 Aug 2022 — 31 Aug 2022, shop at K11 Art Mall and register your spending on the same day to earn a K Dollar reward of up to 375 K Dollars!
Redemption Location: Koncierge, G/F, K11 Art Mall
Redemption Time: 10AM – 10PM
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion period is from 3 Aug 2022 till 31 Aug 2022.
- Customers must first join KLUB 11 and K Dollar Program and bind their own membership with their corresponding K Dollar Program account to enjoy the offers.
- Cumulative same-day spending is calculated based on 2 - 4 eligible receipts and the accompanying electronic payment slips from merchants of K11 Art Mall. If 2 or more eligible receipts are used, they must be issued by at least 2 different merchants.
- Each electronic payment slip should contain a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s) or gift voucher(s).
- Members must register their spending with the relevant eligible receipt(s) and electronic payment slip(s) on the same day of eligible transaction at Koncierge, G/F, K11 Art Mall.
- During the Promotion Period, each member can only redeem the Rewards from each respective tier of designated spending once per day based on the amount of spending on the corresponding Eligible Receipts and for a maximum of 4 times for each respective tier of designated spending during the entire Promotion Period (i.e. a maximum total of 1,500 K Dollars during the entire Promotion Period).
- K Dollar rewards will be credited to Members’ accounts in the form of K Points. All equivalent amounts of K Points will be credited to the Members’ corresponding accounts immediately. The validity period of the K Dollar is until 31 Mar 2023.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Hearth Yaikinku by ATUM officially launches at K11 Art Mall! Set up in the style of a campsite, enjoy deliciously grilled dishes and the soothing ambience of outdoor camping right in the heart of our bustling city.
Inspired by the warmth of the ancient hearth, Hearth Yakiniku presents a space for city dwellers to have intimate gatherings over yakiniku delicacies and fine drinks. Round up your friends for a mouth-watering selection of grilled seasonal meats and canapés, all served under the soft glow of camping lanterns and canopied sky — definitely a “camping” experience like no other!
KLUB 11 Member Exclusive Offer
Starting 29 July, enjoy 15% off at Hearth Yakiniku on all bills paid before 7PM!
Come and raise a glass at the campfire at Hearth Yakiniku now!
Opening Hours: 12PM – 3:30PM, 5PM – 10PM
Location: 314, 3/F
Terms and conditions apply.