At the start of 2020 and the start of a new decade, K11 invites you to boost your artistic energy in a world of colours.
Visit German Contemporary Artist Katharina Grosse’s Showroom in which the whole space from canvas walls, furniture to carpet floor are sprayed with pigments. Admire a fluorescent mural by Hong Kong artist Zoie Lam with her stylistic paintings in brilliant hues.
You may also create your own colourful artwork in a series of Colour Fun DIY Workshops and New Year Neon Fai Chun Workshop!
Date: 17 Jan 2020* – 15 Mar 2020
Time: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Venue: chi K11 art space (B2/F)
‘Bright Blessings’: Colour Fun DIY Workshop suspended
To prevent possible disease transmission and for the safety of customers, we have immediately enhanced our disinfection and precautionary measures.
Our ‘Color Fun DIY Workshop’ at chi K11 Art Space, will be suspended until further notice. Refund will be arranged accordingly. 'Colourful World in Storytelling by Picture Book Lab', 'Meet The Artist – Award Winning Color Artist: Michael Lim' will also be suspended until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kindly note that the ‘Bright Blessings - Showroom’ exhibition by German contemporary artist Katerina Grosse will be held as usual.
Terms and Conditions apply; in the event of any disputes, chi K11 art space reserves the right of final decision
• Age: 6 -12 years old
• Core trainings for 2 K11 Art Mall exhibitions (3 hours)
• On-site learning: Attend a mentor tour at K11 MUSEA
• On-site practice: Lead 2 public guided tours
• Special training for Affordable Art Fair tour
• Become a Junior Docent at Affordable Art Fair
• Receive a certificate issued by K11 and Affordable Art Fair
• Learn stone cutting, carving, mounting and polishing techniques
• Make your own stone cufflinks (one pair with a gift box)
• Cufflink measurements: 16mm/18mm/20mm; Colour of cufflinks: Gold/Silver
• Stone: Brazilian grün (semi-translucent, mainly mixed with green and white colours, sometimes with sparkling silver bits, black dots and orange penetration)
• Light-coloured clothing is recommended