From 1 September to 23 October 2022, shop with your Citi VISA Credit Card at K11 MUSEA or K11 Art Mall (calculate based on spending at the same mall) to earn up to 4,800 K Dollars plus other exclusive rewards!
Reward 1: Redeem K Dollars Upon Designated Spending
Reward 2: Convert Citi Points to K Dollars
Convert Citi Points to K Dollars with Citi Eligible Cards via ‘K11 HK’ Mobile App or K Dollar Program website to earn instant extra K Dollars!
Click here for more information.
Reward 3: KLUB 11 Gold Membership
Register as a KLUB 11 Gold Card Member upon Accumulative same-day spending of HK$4,000 at K11 MUSEA or K11 Art Mall to enjoy exclusive KLUB 11 offers and privileges.
Reward 4: Exclusive Merchant Offers
Enjoy special offers at over 30 selected merchants across K11 MUSEA!
Click here to see the full list of participating merchants.
Terms and conditions
*Accumulative Same-Day Spending is calculated based on a maximum of 3 eligible receipts on the date of Eligible Transaction (minimum HK$50 spend, excluding spending by K Dollars and/or K11 physical/ electronic gift voucher(s)) issued by merchants at the same mall (K11 MUSEA or K11 Art Mall), using the same eligible Citi VISA Credit Card. Each Member is entitled to redeem the rewards with no more than 3 eligible receipts per day.
# Eligible credit cardholders must first register as KLUB 11 and K Dollar Program Members and bind both accounts to enjoy the above rewards. Member must register the spending by presenting eligible receipts at the K11 Koncierge (G/F) or KLUB 11 Koncierge (4F) at K11 MUSEA or K11 Koncierge (G/F) at K11 Art Mall on the day of your spending.
Each Member is entitled to redeem rewards for each spending tier once on the same day of spending in each mall, which is equivalent to a maximum of 2,400 K Dollars. K Dollars earned through the rewards will be credited to your Member account in the form of K Points. The rewards are subject to a quota and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
^ The Promotion is valid from 1 September to 31 October, 2022. Limited to the first 2,000 credit Cardholders who complete the Redemption during the Promotion Period on a first-come, first-served basis and while the quota lasts. Each credit Cardholder is entitled to a maximum of 2,000 extra K Dollars in total throughout the entire Promotion Period.
Please enquire at the K11 Koncierge or KLUB 11 Koncierge for more details.
Promotion Period: 1 September – 23 October 2022
Redemption Counter: K11 Koncierge, G/F or KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F, K11 MUSEA
Redemption Time: 10AM – 10PM
K11 Art Mall
Promotion Period: 1 September to 23 October 2022
Redemption Counter: K11 Koncierge, G/F, K11 Art Mall
Redemption Time: 10AM – 10PM
Terms and conditions apply.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
KLUB 11 members can enjoy the following K11 Art Mall privileges during your birthday month:
- DaYung's: Buy 1 get 1 free
- PAUL & JOE BEAUTE: Receive a complimentary PAUL & JOE Eye Makeup Service during your birthday month
- PAN de PAIN Pancake & Sweets: Receive a free Original Soufflé Pancake upon any purchase during birthday month (Minimum one order per member)
- HEYTEA: One free drink (Each member can only redeem 1 free drink on his / her official birthday.)
- R2B - Enjoy a FREE Tactical Foodpack in your birthday month upon purchase of $1000
The above privileges will be sent to the My Wallet of the birthday member of the month in the form of an e-voucher. Members must redeem the privileges with an e-voucher.
If you are unable to receive the e-voucher, please click " Redeem now " below to receive the e-voucher. Each member can only redeem the e-voucher once.
Terms and Conditions：
• These offers are only available at K11 Art Mall.
• Valid KLUB 11 Black Card/Gold Card/General Membership card (with display of the birthday information on the card face) must be presented to enjoy the offers.
• Photocopies of the membership card are not accepted.
• These offers cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Members must understand and accept that K11 Loyalty Programme Limited / KLUB 11 is not the supplier of the products/services under the Programme. K11 Loyalty Programme Limited / KLUB 11 shall have no legal liability relating to any aspect of the products/services including, without limitation, their quality.
• K11 Loyalty Programme Limited reserves the right to amend the offers or gifts at any time without prior notice.
• In case of any dispute, K11 Loyalty Programme Limited and specific merchants and partners reserve the right of final decision.
• Members must redeem the offer with an e-voucher.
From now till 29 September, join as New World CLUB new member to earn extra 30X K Dollars upon single or cumulative spending of HK$400 at K11 MUSEA, K11 Art Mall, D·PARK, THE FOREST, FREE DUTY or Chow Tai Fook.
Seize the chance to earn up to 200 K Dollars during the promotion period!
Terms and conditions:
- The promotion period is from now until 29 September 2022. Participants are required to register as new member of New World CLUB member (CIRCLE membership) and K Dollar Program during the promotion period, bind both membership accounts and make single or cumulative spending of HK$400 or above at K11 MUSEA, K11 Art Mall, D·PARK, THE FOREST, FREE DUTY or Chow Tai Fook for earning extra 30X K Dollars (“K Dollar Rewards”).
- Methods for spending registration: Upload receipt(s) on K11 / D·PARK mobile application (if applicable) or register spending at mall concierge or via participating merchants.
- Each eligible member can earn up to a maximum of 200 K Dollars during the promotion period.
- The minimum transaction amount of eligible spending is HK$50 per each receipt, excluding spending using K Dollars and/or vouchers.
- K Dollar Rewards will be credited to the eligible member’s K Dollar Program account in the form of Points within 4 weeks after the promotion period ends. The Points will be valid till 31 December 2022.
- For enquiries related to the promotion, please contact New World CLUB Hotline at 2138 3311 or email to
- For enquiries related to the usage or crediting of K Dollar, please contact K Dollar Program Hotline at 3892 3998 or email to
Other terms and conditions apply. to learn more.